Freight Trains And Beautiful Canadian Scenery
The Fraser River and Thompson River canyons create stunning backdrops for the Canadian Pacific and Canadian National Railways!
This region of British Columbia must have been created just for model railroaders to duplicate!
This clip includes a mix of various freights including intermodals, mixed, and auto racks making their way through tunnels, over gorges and along the rivers of these beautiful canyons.
The Fraser River and Thompson River Canyons are world famous whitewater rafting and fishing locations. No doubt these engineers enjoy every minute of the their jobs!
The Canadian National Railway:
- Has 20,400 route miles of track
- Extends across Canada and down through the Central United States from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico
- Operating since 1918
- Headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The Canadian Pacific Railway:
- Has 14,000 route miles of track
- Extends across Canada from Montreal to Vancouver and into the United States.
- Operating since 1881
- Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In you have ever seen this area or these trains operating in this beautiful countryside, please share your experience!